Interested in buying? Start here.

To order, please email: xmasheart@gmail.com
Provide your name, mobile number and the items you would like to purchase.

Monday, March 14, 2011

INTRO: Start here!

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my beauty closet :-) I am a self-confessed beauty products junkie and would like to pare down my stash to a more reasonable level.

Please shop around and drop me a line if there's anything you want to snatch up!

SHOP MY BEAUTY CLOSET terms!

1. My items are priced to sell. My main objective here to clear my closet and gain more space. You might at times feel that my prices are 'too good to be true'. Well, my loss is your gain.

2. I am not shy about selling the sample-sized items that I have accumulated. We all know I had to buy things to get those samples. Also, it's a good way to try the products before you buy the full-size bottles/tubes. But if you think it's a tacky idea...

3. I want to assure you that 100% of the proceeds will go to my favorite charity. I still have not decided which charity but I'll definitely let you know once I've made up my mind.

4. All prices are in Philippine peso.

5. Minimum purchase: P200.00 (before shipping charges)

6. Please email to me the item/s you are interested in together with your name and mobile number.

I will email back to confirm availability of the item/s and I will also indicate your total and payment deadline.

If I do not receive your payment by the deadline, I will put the items back "on shelf" so that others may get a chance.

7. I do not do meet-ups.

8. I only ship to Philippine addresses and send packages exclusively via Air21.

9. My Air21 shipping rates:
METRO MANILA Addresses --
P50.00 - Air21 Sulight Small Pouch
P75.00 - Air21 Sulight Large Pouch

OUTSIDE METRO MANILA
P75.00 - Air21 Sulight Small Pouch
P110.00- Air21 Sulight Large Pouch

*I will try to fit all your items in the smallest possible pouch so that you can save on shipping.
** I will provide the Air21 WayBill/Tracking Number as soon as I have packed your order.

10. Payments: GCash or BDO deposits only. I will shoulder the 1% GCash fee.

11. I disclose the real and honest condition of my items. There are occasions where I have to blindly estimate (opaque tubes/bottles) the quantity remaining in my 'pre-loved' products. Let us say, I estimate the quantity to be "70% remaining". I will definitely post it here to be "60% remaining" just to be on the safe side.

12. I also sell on ebay.ph. Read my seller reviews here.

13. No return, no exchange. Thank you for understanding.

Updated: 15 March 2011